There are endless ways to show or tell a boyfriend, girlfriend, fiance', husband, or wife intense feelings of deep affection.
Say I Love You with a Loving Gift
One way to share your love is through a gift. A present for your loved one can be as simple as a sweet card or as dazzling as a diamond engagement ring. In between are thoughtful gifts like a a heart-shaped cookie, fresh flowers, tickets to an special event, or even a diamond promise ring (or maybe matching rings for the two of you).
Another way to show love is through loving words, which can be said aloud, texted, or be added to cards, gifts, or flowers.
How to Say or Write "I Will Always Love You"
Lovers may wish to put loving thoughts into words, to add to a letter, gift card, or love note. Following are some examples of ways to tell your sweetheart they mean the world to you.
- I'll always be here for you...through the good and the bad.
- I want to scream it from the rooftops: "I will always love you!"
- My love, you are my forever...my always...my everything.
- I want to spend the next 100 years trying to express my love for you.
- Always and forever, you are my one and only.
- I will love you all the days of my life.
- There are not enough words in the world to express how much I will always love you.
- Forever is not long enough for me to show my love to you.
- Sometimes I feel like my heart will burst with my love for you.
- I will love you always, my love.
- My love, please be mine forever.
- You are my forever love.
- Be My Valentine - every day.
- You mean so much to me. And you always will.
- I want to spend the rest of my life loving you.
- If I had a dollar for every time I thought of how I will always love you, I would be the richest person on earth.
- Please take this ring as a symbol of our love, and know I will always love you, and only you.
- I will always love you.
Love Quotes and Loving Sayings
Quotations about love are wonderful for adding to love notes, gifts, and scrapbook pages.
- "Love doesn't make the world go round, love is what makes the ride worthwhile." ~ Elizabeth Browning
- "I would rather have had one breath of her hair, one kiss from her mouth, one touch of her hand, than eternity without it." -- From the movie City of Angels
- "You are my life. You're the only thing it would hurt to lose. ~ Stephenie Meyer
- "To love someone is to see a miracle invisible to others." ~ Francois Mauriac
- "What greater thing is there for two human souls than to feel that they are joined... to strengthen each other... to be at one with each other in silent unspeakable memories." ~ George Eliot
"I Will Always Love You" - The Song
Sometimes a song will express how you feel.
The popular bittersweet song "I Will Always Love You" was written and released as a single by Dolly Parton in 1973-1974 (RCA).
Later, in 1992, singer Whitney Houston recorded & released "I Will Always Love You." Houston's version sold over 12 million copies worldwide. (Telford, Shawn "Behind the glitter and glitz, the real Dolly Parton shines", Seattle P-i Music 8-11-2008)
"I Will Always Love You" Sample lyrics:
I hope life treats you kind / And I hope you have all you've dreamed of. / And I wish to you, joy and happiness. / But above all this, I wish you love. /...And I will always love you.
Related Articles you may enjoy:
- Ideas How to Write a Sweet Romantic Love Letter: Loving Wording for a Note for a Boyfriend, Girlfriend, Husband, Wife
- Best Wedding Quotations Wording and Sayings, Wording, and Sayings: Inspirational and Loving Quotes for a Bride and Groom’s Special Day
- Sweet Love Words & I Love You Quotes & Wording: Loving Quotations for Sweethearts on Valentine's Day
- Quotes from Mydearvalentine
- Song lyrics via Metrolyrics